It is likely, that for every list, features at the top of it will be made first.
- The Tutorial is not working.
- The tournaments do not always update when a match has ended.
- Similarly, the match report is not always displayed on the Discord server at its end.
- On the Match page, the rounds' details are not always displayed correctly.
- Most old multiplayer replays (prior to March 2018) eventually glitch after a KO.
- Improve the visual effect when being KO'ed.
- Let players customize the lock delay after softdropping.
- Add a Speed Limit mode in custom games.
- Improve disconnections handling.
- Prevent blocks from spawning on the sides (if the player wishes so).
- Make the spectating feature look nicer, by adding some relevant informations on the screen.
- Balance the Ghostbuster mode better by making replays play one against each other
to give them a more accurate strength prediction.
- Make a pause feature in Warm-up.
- Add a second soft drop.
- Add a Quickplay system with bombs handicap.
- Make a possibility to have Sprint and Survivor challenges in Customs.
Other website features
- Let people share their achievements on Facebook/Twitter.
- Make private custom games (so that people can't spectate).
- Let people make custom rooms with no point limit.
- Embed Worldwide Combos Twitch streams on the website when there are some.
- Improve the API feature (for profile page, rankings, etc.).
- Add a chat to the website (synchronized with Discord).
- Add a custom tournament feature.
- Make an achievement system.
- Add a Title system.
- Make some translations.
- Let people upload to Youtube and/or download replays under certain conditions.
- Add some Discord commands to the bot, such as displaying status.
- Post announcements on Twitter and Facebook automatically from the server.
- Add a turn-based version of the game on Discord.