It is likely, that for every list, features at the top of it will be made first.
- The Tutorial is not working.
- In the Live page, the match's score does not appear.
- The tournaments do not always update when a match has ended.
- Similarly, the match report is not always displayed on the Discord server at its end.
- On the Match page, the rounds' details are not always displayed correctly.
- Most old multiplayer replays (prior to March 2018) eventually glitch after a KO.
- Improve disconnections handling.
- Add the bomb handicap system (like in Tetris Battle®).
- Prevent blocks from spawning on the sides (if the player wishes so).
- Make the spectating feature look nicer, by adding some relevant informations on the screen.
- Balance the Ghostbuster mode better by making replays play one against each other
to give them a more accurate strength prediction.
- Make a pause feature in Warm-up.
- Improve the Live page by reducing lags and adding for information about current and upcoming games.
- Add a second soft drop.
Other website features
- Make the Time&Date fields optional when making a Custom game.
- Make private custom games (so that people can't spectate, and so that the scores are not shown
in the Discord server)
- Let people make custom rooms with no point limit.
- Make an up-to-date wiki.
- Embed Worldwide Combos Twitch streams on the website when there are some.
- Make an API feature (for profile page, rankings, etc.).
- Put back the tuning and key bind thing in Settings.
- Add a chat to the website (synchronized with Discord).
- Add a custom tournament feature.
- Make an achievement system.
- Make some translations.
- Add more customisable tournament systems (typically, for Quickfires).
- Let people upload to Youtube and/or download replays under certain conditions.
- Add some Discord commands to the bot, such as displaying status, and some statistics.
- Post announcements on Twitter and Facebook automatically from the server.
- Add a turn-based version of the game on Discord.