Worldwide Combos 0.4 is released.
Created on 2017-09-09, last modified on 2017-09-09.
After such a long time, I finally made a new update (0.4). I am sorry it took so long to me to do this, I didn't expect all these changes to be so time-consuming to implement.
The fact is that I am going to use some times for my studies (started this week), so I am not sure how much time I will be spending on this. For this reason, I released this 0.4 version without custom games, even though I said it would be a new feature. Actually, only the server-side is still not done, but as I said, I don't know when I will be able to do that. Similarly, the live spectator mode is temporarily disabled.
So, the changes are the following.
- Changed completely the game's design.
- Fixed a bug concerning the opponent's elo rating that wouldn't be displayed in multiplayer mode.
- Fixed a bug concerning the fact that an opponent would sometimes be shown as being disconnected instead of losing before the time limit.
- Fixed the bugs related to the autoshift repeat rates.
- Added a few country flags.
- Improved options and settings, especially concerning newsletters that may be sent in the future.
- Added a sprint mode.
- Added a warm-up mode.
- The "solo" mode is now called "ghostbuster".
- Guests may now use all the settings and options features.
- Only top 20 is displayed in rankings page.
It is likely that some minor changes will be made in the short term. Have fun on Worldwide Combos!
Go back to the home page.